We are going to bring you a fun blog hop where there are PRIZES from both companies up for grabs, along with inspiration and videos. The crafters involved in this hop are going to bring you an array of projects, coloring inspiration and a variety of ways to have fun with both Pretty Pink Posh & Glue Dots collectively.
We have a super talented line up ahead....
Danielle (you're here)
Let's check out the quick fall-themed shaker tag I made with Glue Dots and Pretty Pink Posh sequins:
FALL SHAKER CARD
Time: 20 minutes
Size: 2 x 4 inches
Pretty Pink Posh sequins (nature mix)
Tag with window
Sticker/chipboard with phrase
Glue Lines Glue Dots®
Sharpie marker (black)
1. Cut cardstock to fit inside tag and use marker to draw a tree trunk with branches.
2. Use Glue Lines Glue Dots® to adhere cardstock to inside of tag.
3. Apply Glue Lines Glue Dots® to the inside edges of tag and add sequins.
4. Close tag together to seal in sequins.
5. Use Glue Lines Glue Dots® to attach phrase to front of tag.
6. Tie ribbon to tag.
And you're done!
Next stop is Caly!