Welcome Blog Hoppers! Hope you're enjoying the Glue Dots and Pink & Main Blog Hop. If you're just starting out, check out the full list of participating blogs at the bottom of this post.
HELLO BEAUTIFUL CARD
Time: 2 hours
Size: 5 x 7 inches
Materials:5 x 7" blank card (ivory)
Patterned paper (floral, cheetah, ivory, turquoise)
8" Faux suede scalloped ribbon (ivory)
Assorted bling (one flat back button, two loop back buttons, 15 small gemstones)
Tools:Glue Dots® Glue Lines
Pop Up Glue Dots®
Micro Glue Dots®
Craft Glue Dots®
Pink & Main stamp sets (Vertical Greetings, Grandma's Lace)
StazOn ink (black)
Needle & thread
Perfume or body spray
1.Cut paper and cardstock: (1) cheetah print 4 1/2 x 6 1/2", (1) brown 4 x 6", (1) floral print 1 x 5 1/2", (1) turquoise 2 1/2 x 7", (4) turquoise 3 x 3", (3) ivory 2 x 2", (1) ivory 3 1/2 x 3 1/2".
2. Use black ink to stamp the "Hello Beautiful" greeting onto the right side of the 2 1/2 x 7" turquoise paper.
3. Create lace designs (mini, small, medium, large) with black ink and stamps onto the ivory paper and the 3 x 3" turquoise pieces of paper. Let dry and cut out designs.
4. Cut three 2" circles from tissue, spray perfume onto circles, and let dry.
5. Use Glue Dots® Glue Lines to attach cheetah paper to front of card, followed by brown cardstock, and floral paper.
7. Design one 2 3/4" layered lace embellishment:
Attach flat back button to mini lace design with needle and thread. Add small lace design, along with the three scented tissue circles, and secure together with thread and Micro Glue Dots®. Use Craft Glue Dots® to attach tissue to medium lace design and then to large lace design. Apply Micro Glue Dots® to small bling gemstones and attach around edges. Secure to card with Pop Up Glue Dots®.
8. Design two 2 1/4" layered lace embellishments:
Use scissors to cut small slits into the center of each leftover lace designs. Adhere Micro Glue Dots® to the back of the mini lace design and push loop back button through center and attach small lace design.
Adhere Craft Glue Dots® to the back of the small lace design and attach medium lace design. Apply Pop Up Glue Dots® to the back of each embellishment and secure to card.
Tip: If you are sending the card in the mail, put card in a small box or padded envelope to avoid damage to card or regular envelope.
Blog Hop Link List: