Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Crafting with Glue Dots


The most versatile adhesive in my crafting arsenal is made by Glue Dots. These little, clear adhesive dots have bonded things together like no other craft glue. I have used them in a variety of ways on scrapbook pages and can always count on them when other adhesives fail. Take for example the scrapbook layout above, Glue Dots was the only adhesive that could stick to the My Mind's Eye textured paper.

Glue Dots are available in many forms such as pop up, mini, memory book and line. They can be easily manipulated to accommodate your crafting needs. I tend to cut the dots into smaller pieces or roll them up like burritos when making embellishments or hand-cut page titles. Another trick I often use is stacking two or three dots on top of each other to make page elements pop off a scrapbook layout.

If you have other Glue Dots tricks or tips, please share them below.

You may also be interested in: