Looking for a fun and easy craft to do with the kids for St. Patrick's Day? Grab your paper scraps, Glue Dots® and a few other supplies for a simple project that can be completed in less than an hour.
- 6 11" paper strips (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- 20 2" white circles
- Glue Dots®: Pop Up & Craft
- thin cardboard
- 16" gold string
- small hole punch
1. Cut cardboard into a 7x4" oval. Punch two small holes at the top, 3" apart. Insert the gold string and tie a knot.
2. Adhere circles to the oval using Craft Glue Dots® for the bottom layer and Pop Up Glue Dots® for the top layers.
3. Attach the paper strips to the back of the oval using Craft Glue Dots®.
Here's a closer look at the cloud:
And this is what the back looks like:
Now all we need is a pot of gold! Time to go hunting for leprechauns!
Thanks for stopping by Snap.Scrap.Blog.Tweet!
You may also be interested in:
- The Story of the Leprechaun
- Kids Craft Idea: Upcycled Toy Storage Containers
- 7 Simple Ways to Scrapbook With Your Child
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.