- love to distress paper
- have LOTS of supplies (and some are just plain ugly)
- like to use black cardstock
- scrap in a variety of page sizes depending on the photograph
- love to look through all the photos and layouts on Flickr (talk about inspiration!)
- need more time to make the things I want (handmade flowers and other goodies)
- often leave the journaling as the last page element and I should try to focus on that more to tell the story behind the photos.
Note: I tried using embedded tweets. It would have been super cool and made my Retweetables post so much easier. Yet, when I published the post, it got all screwy. I cleaned it up a bit, but I'm assuming it doesn't work well with Blogger. I apologize if today's Retweetables isn't formatted as usual. You can still try it out and it may work for you: http://media.twitter.com/blackbird-pie/
Seeing #digi #scrapbook pages makes me want to convert. Then I see all the supplies I have. Let me use up paper first. #LOADClaudia McDaniel
I should have drank that tea before tweeting! Today's #LOAD challenge will be easier said than done! lol 'cuz everyone is so Talented!
#LOAD today I will not leave my LO until the 10th hour!