Busy week here. Layout a Day/LOAD is still keeping my mornings busy (above layout is from Day 8), a "green" (as in color and a bit eco-friendly) Shrek themed birthday party is less than 48 hours away for my newly appointed two-year-old. I decoupaged a door with old newspapers and did some spring cleaning to prepare for the party. Yet, with all this craziness and a long list of others things, I managed to gather together a random selection of great scrapbooking links (and one yummy tweet) via Twitter.
1. @ScrapbookLatino: A very non-scary #scrapbook alternative... RT @CathyZielske This is one monthly you may end up looking forward to http://bit.ly/9jsQtC
2-4. @jenniferswilson: It appears that Miss @jenniferwilson is a little tweeting machine this week... I tried to narrow it down, but caught three tweets that really appealed to me and I wanted to share them with you.
- How to Make Money #scrapbooking series suggestion #3 from @lainehmann http://ht.ly/1Ld40 #scrapbook #digiscrap
- A detailed overview on Picasa for digiscrappers from @dailydigi http://bit.ly/aqREIs
- How have I missed this gr8 #scrapbook blog? http://www.amatterofmemories.
6. @scrappinmichele: FUN FUN FUN!!! Shutterfly Launches Tool To Create Facebook Albums http://bit.ly/bR5tao
7. @CaraScrapNStamp: New Blog Post! Cutting Frosting Sheets with the Cricut Cake - Beautiful, isn't it?! The view from the window ... http://ow.ly/17p1OV
8. @MakingMemories: Create a fairy tale layout with the nursery rhymes design card. Check out this link to find a printable instruction... http://bit.ly/boLgV0 http://blog.makingmemories.com/2010/05/fairy-tale-layout-.html