Thursday, May 5, 2011

The World of EcoScrapbook

Handmade flowers made with K&Company reusable packaging.
It's been a month since I launched my new blog, ecoScrapbook, and if you haven't made your way over there, here's what you've been missing:


There's a new post every Monday and I just created an ecoScrapbook Facebook page. I'm pretty lonely over there with only two likes, so as an incentive, I'll do a giveaway on the ecoScrapbook blog once I have 25 likes on Facebook.

I was also feeling a little silly over the weekend as I designed an eco-friendly tote bag (click here or see sidebar for image) with the words "I scrap dangerously." If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen the tweet that inspired the bag:

And what did I do during the tornado warning? I scrapbooked, upstairs, with the windows open. Yep, I scrap dangerously.

I was busy finishing up a project before lunch time and no tornado was going to stop me! Luckily, there wasn't one nearby and I'm still here today.

P.S. Happy Cinco de Mayo! Want a little fiesta hair flair? Check out the paper flower hair clip tutorial (made with Glue Dots).