Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Sketchbook Project: 30 Days & 30 Sketches

One month, 30 days and 30 sketches...I started The Sketchbook Project on the first of November and finished my 30th sketch yesterday. Now, all I need to do is create a cover, introduction pages and possibly add a few more sketches before I send it off for a 2011 tour.

Take a look at my latest sketches (you'll see I had the holidays on my mind with a couple of them):








In case you missed my previous Sketchbook Project posts:
Thanks for stopping by Snap.Scrap.Blog.Tweet!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing your sketch book, Danielle! It's awesome! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It still needs a little work, but I'm happy that I made it through November :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketches... I need a small sketchbook to take to boring meetings at work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great! love it and once again, i am in awe of people who can sketh/draw or are generally artistic. Great job.
    one question: is the photo background to your blog one of your own photos? I am looking for a way to jazz up my blog and this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    Lisa - No, I can't claim my blog background; it's a template. I still need to take the time to figure out how to create my own. I did make my blog banner from a photo I took of the sky - made four copies, cropped the photos into squares, added text and then turned it into a collage (all in Picasa). Here's my post about it: http://scrappindanielle.blogspot.com/2010/08/welcome-new-blog-header-my-picasa.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Danielle! happy to be with you on the Scrapp Tiffany DT
    Nice sketches!
    sorry had to delete other-typos
    ~Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on Scrap Tiffany DT..looking forward to working with you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya, congrats on the Dt posi at Scrap Tiffany. I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello fellow ScrapTiffany DT members! Looking forward to getting to know all of you better during the next several months!!

    ReplyDelete