|Butterfly Wood Gift Bag|
Have you been invited to a children's birthday party? Or are you planning a party and need an idea for goodie bags? This butterfly wood gift bag is so easy to make and can be a fun summer craft project for kids!
- Glue Dots®: Micro, Permanent, Glue Lines
- Our Craft Lounge: Blue-Berry Crafty Sparkles
- wood gift box ($1 at Michaels)
- painted carved wood butterfly ($.99 at Michaels)
- white acrylic paint
- paint brush
- black ribbon
1. Apply two coats of white paint on the wood gift box. Let dry.
2. Adhere black ribbon to the box using Glue Lines® and tie a bow on the front handle.
3. Use Permanent Glue Dots® to attach the butterfly to the front of the box.
4. Place two Micro Glue Dots® on top of the butterfly's eyes, sprinkle on Crafty Sparkles and remove the excess.
Insert gift (or goodies) and you're done! Try these other Glue Dots projects:
- Make a Party Banner With Glue Dots
- How to Make Cupcake Toppers for a Birthday Party
- Festive Hair Flair: Paper Flower Hairclip Tutorial
Disclosure: This blog post was written while participating on the Glue Dots design team.