Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Green scrapbooking has a new supporter: @ecoscrapbook

Have you heard? I'm now tweeting as @ecoscrapbook! Take a look at a few of my tweets:
Now, I'm not a crazy-super-eco-granola-woman, but I try to make greener choices during the spring. Maybe it's the green grass, my April birthday or the annual Earth Day celebration... Whatever it is, changes are made in my life that can positively alter the earth, even if it's only a little bit.

As a scrapbooker, I use an overabundance of paper. It's pretty. I like it and use it to document my family with hopes that future generations will enjoy looking at my scrapbooks when I'm dead. I don't plan on giving up my favorite hobby to save the planet, but I will make choices to be more eco-friendly as I scrap. Thus, the reason I created @ecoscrapbook is to share the things I learn about green scrapbooking with you.

Do I know what I'm doing? No, but it's fun to learn! So follow me on Twitter as @ecoscrapbook and we can have fun together.