I love Twitter and if you are reading this, you probably already know that. I like to tweet and retweet often, but maybe too much about crafty things. Realizing that all my followers are not scrapbookers or crafters, I know they could care less about tie-dyed tights and paper flowers. Out of respect for them, I've decided to create a weekly list of my favorite tweets that I would normally retweet. This Top 10 will also be my #FollowFriday recommendations, so please follow these wonderful people/businesses!
Note: I have also included the actual links, when possible, so you know what you are clicking. These tweets are in order by date.
1. @GetItScrapped: Scrapbooking yourself? Bookmark this post with Quotes re self from Twain, Plato, Ovid, Thoreau & more! http://bit.ly/cQmqzF
2. @UnKit: Sign up for unKit and Sudie TV newsletter here. http://bit.ly/aJU9J3
3. @GetItScrapped: Scrapbook Your Interests with No Words on @scrapscene http://bit.ly/9RxMgv
4. @GLUEDOTS: Make your own Baby Announcements! http://ow.ly/1giob
5. @MemoryMixer: What little thing do you love about Spring? http://clixtrac.com/goto/?15780 (I love daylight savings ENDING!) :)
6. @makeandtakes: Bloomin’ Handmade Greeting Cards You Can Plant http://bit.ly/bnBTYm
7. @craft: How-To: Tie Dyed Tights: Bust has a great tutorial for tie dying tights on their site.
8. @CaraScrapNStamp: Die Cuts R Us Challenge "Bouquets of Paper" http://tinyurl.com/yk47glu Show us your paper flowers!
9. @luisitas: How has scrapping affected your life? QOTD on CSDivas: http://ning.it/dBoKAx
Note: You will need to sign-up to be a part of Creative Scrapbooking Divas.
10. @mmscrapshoppe: In my search for the perfect ribbon storage I came across some incredible unique ideas! Come by the blog and see!... http://bit.ly/8YGF2u
Note: Link takes you to Facebook which then takes you to http://mmscrapshoppe.blogspot.com/2010/03/creative-ribbon-storage-ideas.html