Friday, July 30, 2010

Can I call myself a digiscrapper?



I finally did it! This is my first digital scrapbook page and I created for free on Scrapblog (@Scrapblog). I have always wanted to try digital scrapbooking and randomly decided to do it one day after seeing this tweet from Crafting A Green World (@CAGW):

@CAGW: Have you entered to win yet? http://bit.ly/bRgmUC

I went to Scrapblog.com, browsed the products, added the free items to my tray, uploaded one of my photos and created the layout above...in 15 minutes! I tweeted about it, showed my family and felt proud about my little accomplishment.

In order to enter the contest to win a Scrapblog Keepsake Book, I had to leave a comment with the page link on Crafting A Green World's blog. And guess what?!? There is still time for you to enter!

So...GO NOW! Make a layout on Scrapblog, publish it and share the link on CAGW's blog.

And if you liked the butterfly photo, see more like it on my Flickr page. My daughters and I raised and released Painted Lady Butterflies this summer and I documented the entire process with my camera.