Sunday, September 12, 2010

Glue Dots Design Team Announcement: Congrats new Dottesses & Dotties!


Just a quick announcement: I'M A GLUE DOTS DOTTESS! I found out a few days ago on Twitter when I saw this tweet:

@GlueDots: Attention Please! The Glue Dots Design Team is Unveiled! 

Of course I SCREAMED when I saw my name, jumped up and down, retweeted the tweet, told my family and then got back on Twitter to do a little search of other design team members. Here's who I found:

Christy Rather @10craftyfingers
Latrice Murphy @LatriceUnique
Laura Davis @PaperPoppy
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJinCO
Renee Wallace @craftymom123
ShawntePark @mylo143
and me...
Danielle Hunter @ohiodanielle & @ecoscrapbook

There are still many more ladies on the new Glue Dots Design Team and I'm sure not everyone is on Twitter, but if you are and I missed you, please leave your name/Twitter name below in the comment section so I can follow you. Thank you! Congratulations to all the Dottesses and Dotties! Click HERE to view the Glue Dots Design Team. And don't forget to follow Glue Dots on Twitter!

10 comments:

  1. congrats on becoming a glue dots dottess!!! i had the same reaction when i saw my name on the dotties list :) and thanks for the follow on twitter. looking forward to seeing your dottess creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you too! This should be an exciting year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle. Congrats to you! I am on Twitter too @windyrobinson. Looking forward to working with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, I am so happy for you! Congrats on becoming a Glue Dots Dottess! Thank you, too, for posting the link a few nights ago. That is how I found out I became a Dottie. And, yes, I had the same reaction....my hubby was sleeping so I had to contain myself, sort of, wink!

    Congrats to everyone! I look forward to getting to know you and working with you. This is going to be so much fun!

    Happy Crafting,

    Renee J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Windy and Renee! Thanks for stopping by and saying "Hi"...

    Glad to "meet" you Windy! I look forward to tweeting with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new dottie!!

    No twitter but I have a blog http://papercreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a Dottie! On Twitter I am abbeyviolet

    My blog is: athomewiththerichardsfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Danielle & Abbey! I look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I'm excited to work with everyone! You can find me on Twitter @Lorelie951.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you on Twitter, Lorelie! When I first reviewed the list, I recognized your name and couldn't remember if I knew you from Twitter or Facebook...and then when I finally headed over to Facebook, there you were, where I had originally found you, at the Glue Dots fan page.

    ReplyDelete