Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sports Themed Scrapbook Layouts

Are you a sports fan? Do you know someone that plays a sport? If so, then I'm sure you have plenty of sports-related photographs. Team spirit can easily be displayed in scrapbooks with all the sports themed paper, kits, stickers, bingo cards and albums that are available for purchase. When I was scrapbooking in high school, I had to make my own scrapbook page embellishments with construction paper, markers and rubber cement. I am so glad that scrapbookers can now chose from a large variety of archival quality scrapbooking supplies that are acid-free and photo-safe.

Here are a few sporty scrapbook pages that weren't glued together with rubber cement:

"Dolphins" (12x12 Page Layout)

"My Little Girl" (12x12 Page Layout)

"OSU Twins" (12x12 Two-Page Layout)

All layouts were created by Danielle Hunter of Scrappin' Memories 4U.

You may also be interested in:

Posted by Picasa