Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Color Inspiration: A Yellow & Gray Scrapbook Layout

12x12 Scrapbook Layout: "Sisters"

I love when I have an idea for a scrapbook layout and I'm able to bring it to fruition without getting sidetracked or changing the design along the way. For my third ScrapTiffany challenge, I needed to create a scrapbook page with the colors yellow and gray. I knew I wanted to use black and white photographs and keep the layout simple. 

With a vision of yellow paper flowers, I sifted through my 10 gallon container of scraps and found a perfect piece of yellow cardstock. After making the flowers, I doodled grass and stems onto white cardstock. Then I matted the white square with black cardstock and added a 12x12 sheet of gray cardstock to bring it all together. I adhered my photos and wrote down the title and date. Done! (And in less than an hour!)

There are more yellow and gray scrapbook layouts and cards over at the ScrapTiffany Blog. Go check them out!

Thanks for stopping by Snap.Scrap.Blog.Tweet!

You may also be interested in: