Sunday, May 1, 2011

Friendship Quotes & a Scrapbook Layout

"Forever Friends" 12x12 Scrapbook Layout
When I think of friendship, I think of my mom, Patricia, and her long-time friend, Sandra. These two ladies have been friends longer than I have been alive. It was only suitable that I created a scrapbook page about their friendship for today's ScrapTiffany challenge.

I surprised my mom with this layout and left her plenty of space to journal. I look forward to seeing the finished page and I'm sure she'll share it with her friend as well.

I also compiled a list of friendship quotes that I (or you) could use on future scrapbook layouts or cards:

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them. ~Author Unknown

A good friend is cheaper than therapy. ~Author Unknown

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. ~Winnie the Pooh

Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies. ~Aristotle
 
Friends are like a good bra, supportive, hard to find, and always close to your heart! ~Author Unknown


A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws. ~Author Unknown

The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. ~Elbert Hubbard

All you have to do in life is go out with your friends, party hard and look twice as good as the bitch standing next to you. ~Paris Hilton
 
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there. ~Author Unknown

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growning apart." ~Katherine Mansfield

See more friendship-inspired cards and scrapbook layouts on the ScrapTiffany blog.

Related posts:
Posted by Picasa