Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's Your Guilty Pleasure?

Do you have a guilty pleasure? That's what ScrapTiffany asked the design team recently and here's mine...

Guilty! - Digital Scrapbook Collage Made with Picasa
I am so guilty of having a sweet tooth, especially when it comes in chocolate form. It's not so much cookies (which I am guilty of eating an entire box in one day), but it's anything chocolatey. If I had to choose my last meal, it would be a super-duper, rich, double-fudge, sinfully delicious, chocolate cake that's almost like a chocolate fudge cheesecake. Can you picture it? Can you taste it? That's what I'm talkin' about!

Is that too much chocolate for you?

You heard my guilty pleasure, click here see more at the ScrapTiffany blog.

Related posts:

4 comments:

  1. Great layout - such a lovely pile of cookies!

    I have to say that I always think I am a bit of chocoholic but your last meal is way too much for me!

    I have a bar of chocolate in my fridge that's been there since Christmas as it's the last bar of Cadbury's I have and I can't bring myself to break into it as once it's opened, it's gone!!

    As I get older, I have noticed that my sweet tooth is diminishing and my savoury taste buds are taking over - not sure if that is a good or bad thing!

    I love the idea of a "guilty pleasures" layout - might have to have a go.

    Very impressed with your digi skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet chocolate in one form or another is at the top of a lot of lists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chocolate, too!! Yum!! Your layout is so yummy looking, too! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no such thing as too much chocolate, and the darker, the better. In fact, I think I hear brownies calling my name....

    ReplyDelete