|"The Happy Days of My Childhood" 12x12 Eco-friendly Scrapbook Layout|
Do you have a favorite scrapbooking manufacturer? Is there a company that keeps on making fabulous designs and you can't help yourself from ordering their latest kit?
Mine, which may be of no surprise to you, is Cosmo Cricket. Why? Because of their fun designs and the fact that they are an eco-friendly scrapbooking manufacturer that uses FSC-Certified paper.
I'm sharing this layout with you today for five reasons:
1. ScrapTiffany asked the design team to create layouts and cards by our favorite scrapbooking manufacturers.
2. This is one of the many (31 to be exact) scrapbook layouts I created during Layout A Day in May. You can see all my layouts here.
3. I used Cosmo Cricket's Glubers for the very first time to make those neato fabric flowers with Heidi Grace decorative pins.
4. I've been scrapbooking my childhood and wanted to show you how cute I was as a kid (you can laugh).
5. Cosmo Cricket products can be found in the MemoryWorks catalog. (Contact me to place an order.)
Stop by the ScrapTiffany blog to see what the design team created by their favorite scrapbooking manufacturers.
Note: I've decided, at least for the summer, to go on a "blog when I feel like it" kind of schedule. After having issues with my laptop (stupid virus) and being overwhelmingly busy (Layout A Day, design team responsibilities and trying to keep up with two blogs), I want to take a break from it all and just be a mom...not a scrapbooker...not a blogger...just mom.
I still have plans to post every Wednesday during June on this blog, Snap.Scrap.Blog.Tweet, and will continue to have occasional posts on EcoScrapbook, but not every Monday as originally planned. This girl just wants to have fun! No more schedules, only summer-lovin' good times with my daughters.
The purpose is to work on quality posts and not quantity. This will also free up more time to be able to sit back and enjoy reading posts about your creative lives, which is limited during my current schedule.
You are still free to contact me via email or on Twitter, as I will still have my Blackberry nearby (while I play on the swing set or tend to my garden).
EcoScrapbook: 25 eco-friendly & free scrapbooking supplies