Why do crafty people have to tweet such good stuff? Tweets like these are why I'm addicted to Twitter:
1. @stacyjulian: @lainehmann is my guest of the week. Read her post here: http://bit.ly/dghgri
2. @AmCrafts: #ScrapTip Rub an eraser over the imprint side of clear stamps before you use them—that way the ink won’t bead.
3. @MakingMemories: Today is guest designer Wednesday. This beautiful layout was created by Melinda Jane Spinks using the Flutter... http://fb.me/CugygdNW
4. @liveteachcreate: September Back to School ABC Challenge starts today! http://bit.ly/d7FCTc #scrapbook
5. @HeatherDubarry: #scraphappy makes me scrap happy. Anyone up for a layout a day challenge for October? http://www.scraphappy.org/
6. @NancyNally: It’s Elementary: Scrapbooking School http://dlvr.it/4SQdm
7. @myheroarts: Stop by the Hero Club blog this week and join Kelly for magnificent masking ideas! http://bit.ly/cg9VqP
8. @UnKit: RT @CraftGossip: Back to School Mini Album: The Unkit site is featuring this back to school mini which was created by Nancy Jones.... http://bit.ly/dkPcvP
9. @kikolani: What's your motif? Butterflies on your scrapbook pages. http://bit.ly/bi9Rcd via @GetItScrapped (cc:@starflylily and other artsy fans)
I can't see every good and scrappy tweet, so if you have a tweet that's not listed above, please comment below to share your favorite one.
The above layout was created for ScrapHappy.org. Supplies: Bo Bunny paper, Prizm cardstock, Petaloo flowers, MemoryWorks Simple Stories notecard (cut out text), Scotch adhesive tabs, GlueDots lines, American Crafts marker
Thanks for stopping by ScrappinMemories4u.com! Follow me, @OhioDanielle on Twitter, to stay updated on all my #Retweetable posts and if you are into the "going green" movement, check out my other profile @ecoScrapbook.
You may also be interested in:
Things I've learned on Twitter