It's that time of year again...Parent Vacation Time! Stay-at-home moms and dads get to pack up their children, send them to school and then sit back with a margarita in hand to read a book. A parent can dream, can't she?
Since it is a new school year and summer is practically over, I've decided to bring back my weekly #Retweetable post. Each week, I compile a little list of tweets that I spy on Twitter and share with you, my lovely readers, here on my blog. Most of the time, the Retweetables are fun and crafty individuals that like to do fun and crafty things and then tweet about them. Occasionally, I add in other Retweetables that tweet good stuff that may or may not interest you, but I find them useful, like this week's list...
1. @StaceyKann: Love these cute crafty ideas for folders & an everchanging scrapbook binder for DIY School Supplies from @mommyonashoe http://t.co/tgyDgGH
2. @lanies9: Scrapbook page ideas: First day of school http://dld.bz/fxZt
3. @955thewolf: Tips on keeping your children safe: http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/NewsEventServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=4320
4. @ABCOfire: Parents! Check out @KidsLinked "Sleepover Tips to Keep Your Children Safe" http://ow.ly/2rNRl
5. @bellasera507: Great lunch box ideas! http://www.blogher.com/great-
6. @safemama: New! Back To School Non Toxic Lunch Giveaway from MightyNest! http://bit.ly/90Yc5y
7. @pintsizesocial: Looking for tips for school lunch? check out @DinDinsFood @ThermosBrand @lunchbot @kleankanteen http://bit.ly/clTGVy
There you have it. A little list of tweets to start off the new school year. Follow me, @OhioDanielle on Twitter, to stay updated on all my #Retweetable posts and if you are into the "going green" movement, check out my other profile @ecoScrapbook.
You may also be interested in:
Thanks for stopping by ScrappinMemories4U.com, where photographs and paper collide to bring you scrappy and bloggy goodness.