Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vacation Scrapbook Layouts

I recently read How To Chose Your Best Vacation Photos, a wonderful and helpful post by Noell Hyman of Paperclipping Roundtable. Most of us can agree, we take a lot of photos when vacationing, often hundreds of snapshots documenting all the activities we partake in and the wonderful sites around us. With so many photos, it would be a time consuming task to use every single one in a traditional scrapbook (a little easier when going digital). Noell's post helps us to decide what photos to use on our scrapbook pages and I highly recommend reading it.

I haven't been on a "real" vacation in FIVE years. (I soooo want to relax on the beach right now and without any children, but I'm stuck in Ohio. Anyway, there's always next year. That's what I keep saying year after year.) Here I am, reminiscing about my Vegas vacation in 2004 and the Miami vacation in 2005:

"Vegas" (8.5x11 Two-Page Layout)

"Beauty" (8.5x11 Two-Page Layout)

"Sunshine Sandcastles Shells" (12x12 Two-Page Layout)

"A Special Day" (12x12 Two-Page Layout) 

All layouts were created by Danielle Hunter of Scrappin' Memories 4U.

You may also be interested in:
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love reading, I love blogging, and I love comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and have a wonderful day!

    Zean
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are things in our life that is not eternal thus we stand still and never show weaknesses. This only means that we are strong enough to face everything either it is big or small. Visit my site for more good vibes and inspirational thoughts. Good day!

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete