Today is a full circle moment.
Blog hops and design teams were first introduced to me via Twitter early in 2010. I saw a tweet about a ScrapTiffany blog hop and decided to check it out. I remember being blown away by all the creative work the talented design team had put together.
Who knew that by the end of the year, I would also be part of the ScrapTiffany design team? One of my first challenges was to use a sketch as inspiration and if you didn't already know, sketches can be a pain in the buttisimo.
But like I said in the intro, today is a a full circle moment and I have come to accept sketches into my life. This scrapbook page was created from a sketch by ScrapTiffany design team member Sophie...and it was also the closest I had ever followed a sketch without being annoyed!
I used supplies from the MemoryWorks April 2011 Express Kit (you can see other projects here) and pics from my cell phone (created 4x6 photo collages and cropped the photos) to make this fun scrapbook page. The strips were perfect for using small photos and you can see other "sketchy" scrapbook layouts and cards on the ScrapTiffany blog.
Now that you had a look at my most recent ScrapTiffany challenge, let's go back to the full circle moment once again. I officially began my term in January and this is my last ScrapTiffany challenge, for our leader, Tiffany, is a very busy woman (has four jobs, children, volunteer work and she lives in Alaska!) and will no longer continue with a design team on her blog. I know, I know, it's sad, but the design team understands and most of us had no idea that she was THAT busy. We love you Tiffany!
Since this is the end of my term, I wanted to gather together all the links to my ScrapTiffany design team projects and here they are (in reverse order):
- Do you have a favorite scrapbooking manufacturer? (Hint: Mine is Cosmo Cricket.)
- ScrapTiffany Tuesday Tutorial: Photo in Oil
- What's Your Guilty Pleasure? (The only digiscrap page I created while on the design team.)
- Friendship Quotes & a Scrapbook Layout
- Stamping on a Scrapbook Layout + To Do Lists (Warning: This is messy!)
- ScrapTiffany Recycled Blog Hop: Gifting With Newsprint (Check out the bow.)
- How many things can I recycle on a scrapbook page? (From my EcoScrapbook blog.)
- A Silly & Sweet Scrapbook Layout + the Sketch (With marble painting!)
- My Sleeping Beauty: A Scrapbook Layout Remembering the First Easter of Motherhood
- Paint, Pretty Things & Bubble Wrap On a Girlie Girl Scrapbook Layout (LOVE this page!)
- ScrapTiffany Tuesday Tutorial: Painting With Marbles
- Scrapbooking Sports: A Soccer Glossary on a Two-Page Scrapbook Layout
- Scrapbooking With Metal Embellishments (Love this page too!)
- Color Inspiration: A Yellow & Gray Scrapbook Layout
- Sketches Can Be a Pain in the Buttisimo
- The Crafting of an Imperfect Scrapbook Layout
Yep! It's been quite an adventure the past six months! Thanks for joining me.
I'll be back next week with a Glue Dots project!